Eyebrow Threading can last 2-4 weeks, depending on the hair type and area that was threaded.
Threading like other hair removal methods maybe uncomfortable. Unlike the other methods, the more you thread the less uncomfortable it becomes.
Threading in general can take up to 15 minutes depending on the body part that is being threaded.
A specialist takes a thin cotton thread and twists it into a double strand, which then
is swept along the skin. With rhythmic movement, the unwanted hairs are secured in the thread and lifted from the follicle with precision.
At The Lash Library, we thread Eyebrows, Sideburns, Lips and Chins.
- 100% Natural, NO chemicals or invasive techniques
- Threading allows you to target individual hairs
- Hair doesn’t return as fast
- Good for sensitive skin
- The cost of threading is cheaper than other hair removal methods
- No ingrown hairs
- No skin irritation, burning or peeling